2 weeks after Thigh lipo can I go on amusement park rides?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Thigh liposuction - amusement rides ok after 2 weeks?

Thank you for your question about your thigh liposuction.

Please ask your own surgeon -
If you were my patient, I would want to know the details first.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Amusement park after liposuction

Thanks for your inquiry, I recommend you discuss with your plastic surgeon to make sure you are healed well.  Most patient should be able to go the amusement park at two weeks, but just check with doctor-good luck.  

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your liposuction.  Assuming you have not had any difficulty with your recovery there should not be any reason that you can not go on the amusement park rides.  Have a great time!

Post Liposuction Activities

If you are able to tolerate the movement, amusement park rides two week post-lipo should not result in any complications. I suggest discussing this with your physician, and continuing to follow all post-op protocol. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for your question. I recommend you talk to your PS. In my practice it all depending on how their healing process progressing. 

2 weeks after thigh lipo

I would check with your personal surgeon but I would allow my client to do so if they were up for it. You may feel sore during or after because you will most likely be on your feet all day and get bumped around. Make safe choices for your best outcomes. I would imagine you are in compression garments still so I would wear it as recommended. Best of Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon