Is it possible to remove fat from the area between the nose and the upper lip? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 3
How to reduce thick upper lip?
- It isn't clear in the photo if your lips are at rest or not so it makes it difficult to understand the problem.
- Excess fat in the area between the nose and lips would be very unusual -
- In this area, the problem is more likely to be excess muscle or poorly aligned upper teeth.
- So to figure out the problem and know what to do, you should see a plastic surgeon in person.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Facial Contouring- See an Expert
Thick upper lip
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.