Is it possible to remove fat from the area between the nose and the upper lip? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
How to reduce thick upper lip?
- It isn't clear in the photo if your lips are at rest or not so it makes it difficult to understand the problem.
- Excess fat in the area between the nose and lips would be very unusual -
- In this area, the problem is more likely to be excess muscle or poorly aligned upper teeth.
- So to figure out the problem and know what to do, you should see a plastic surgeon in person.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Facial Contouring- See an Expert
Thick upper lip
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.