Is it normal to have (not sure how to describe it) tracheal area discomfort 2 weeks post op Breast augmentation?

When I breath in it feels like it's inflamed or something in my tracheal area (the part of my airway behind/under my collar bones) Ive supposedly had costochondritis for about 7 years (not sure if it's related, doctors think it's costo). I hear a slight wheezing sound at the end of my exhale, feels like my breathing is slightly more shallow. My breasts feel fine and I think they are healing nicely but this feeling started 3 days ago. Going to call my surgeon tomorrow and see at he says :/

Throat irritation

Sorry this is happening to you! This could be related to the tube used to help breath for you after general anesthesia but only your surgeon can help figure out exactly what is going on. Close follow up is important. Best of luck, MMT

Thank you for your question  I agree with seeing your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  In the first days to week after surgery you may have some throat irritation from the placement of the anesthesia tube that helped you breathe during the procedure by at two weeks this would be less common.