1 week post op and still in pain, tingling, burning even under arm pits hurts pulling and heavy, is this normal?

415cc hp silicone left 450cc hp right over the muscle I have this aching in both breast but more so in the big implant side (right) under my arm pit they are starting to loosen up like i can move them and massage them gently but mostly they are heavy sore feel like ive been jumping up and down for days or something? Sometimes they burn tingle and ache I am 1 week post op and still sitting high which im sure is normal but is the pain normal? What kind of pain is normal? When should I worry?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery!  After an augmentation the nerves of the skin are stretched as a result of swelling and the increased volume of the implants.  This stretching irritates the nerves which can cause a number of different nipple and breast skin sensations including increased/decreased sensitivity or a burning/electrical feeling.  These normally resolve spontaneously given enough time.   Hang in there and be sure to mention these issues to your surgeon during your post-operative appointments. 

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD