425cc to big for my frame? (Photo)

I'm 125lb 55' I got 425cc and I was already a 32c Now I'm a 32DDD. And I feel like I'm way to big. For my frame is this a ok size? Or am I freakishly big? I feel freakishly big. And I have lost sleep over it. Am I overthinking this or should I go smaller? The thing is that it took me so long to save for them that I don't have the money to redo them.

425cc to big for my frame?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your follow I think you have an excellent result and I do not think your breasts appear to big for your frame think you have a very nice look and I would not change them.  I do believe you are overthinking this and I would encourage you to relax because you have very nice result.

Second thoughts following a breast augmentation

it is not uncommon to be having second thoughts after having a breast augmentation.   I believe it is important for the patient to choose her own implant size prior to going to the operating room. They try on the actual implant and get a reasonable idea of how they would look after surgery.  Keep in mind it can be a bit of a shock to the system so to speak to see your breasts look so significantly different after surgery.  This is to be expected and most patients very quickly accept and enjoy this new look.  The implant size that you have does not seem to be a significantly large implant for your body.    However regardless of anybody else's opinion about this the most important opinion is that of your own.

You are not too big for your frame

but could they be different?  Probably.  You have a generous space between your mound and your nipples are outward pointing, something you probably started with.  If you wanted less space between the mounds, a wider style implant would be needed and you would have to accept the illusion that your nipples are pointing even more outwards.  Is that worth it?  If not, enjoy your fuller look and appearances in your clothing.  You really look great and if anyone should criticize you who is lucky enough to see them, they are not worthy of being with you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implant size

The best way to pick implant size is based on your breast and chest width and not the volume. As the implants get bigger, they get wider. When the width of the implant fits the width of your chest, it will look nice and fit your frame. If the implants are too small, you will have a gap between them and they may look too far apart. If they are too wide, they will make you look top heavy as they may be too wide and stick well out past the sides of your chest. There are ways to get a bigger or smaller look.This can be done by picking a different implant profile. The higher the profile, the narrower the base width of the implant. If someone has a very narrow chest and wants to be big, they should consider a higher profile implant. If someone has a broad chest and they do not want to be too big but want to avoid the gap and still have cleavage without projection, they should consider a lower profile implant such as a moderate. There are options in between these such as the moderate plus. I prefer the underarm approach so there is no scar on your breast. The new silicone is the only way to go as far a rippling as the new silicone ripples much less than saline, especially in the larger implants. I personally prefer the smooth round implants under the muscle placed through the under arm to give you the most natural look and feel. This also leaves you no scar o your breast. 
Dr Scott Ennis   

Too big?

That is all in the eye of the beholder. I don't think you don't look too big, but that doesn't help you, if YOU think that.

You should have been intimately involved with your surgeon on sizes before your surgery. How far out from your surgery are you? If its still early (

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Remember, this is the size that you and your surgeon selected. You were not happy with being a C cup, which is a fairly average size. If you are having some discomfort in your neck and shoulders due to the weight, then your implants are too large. If they are comfortable to you, then enjoy your new look. Please discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants too big for my frame?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.   It may be helpful for you to know that a significant percentage of patients early in their recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

Ultimately, you will be the only "judge" that matters.  In other words, what other people think (including plastic surgeon online consultants) is secondary (or irrelevant) compared to how you feel about your breast size.   Given your statement of "feeling freakishly big",  it is likely that you will decide to undergo revisionary breast surgery to downsize breast implants.  I would suggest that you discuss these concerns with your plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you and (hopefully) help minimize costs associated with revisionary breast surgery. Best wishes.