Need skilled Dr's opinion on mole & scar I've had for years? (Photo)

Hi All I have a mole that is surrounded by scar tissue from picking at it when I was younger. This was a stupid thing to do and I regret it every time I look in the mirror What could I do to keep the mole intact, but eliminate the scarring? Shave excision and hope it grows back? Steroid injections? I'd love to hear your opinions At the end of the day I really like the little mole and think it adds to my appearance, but in some lighting conditions the mole and scar look like one giant blob

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment as this can be treated in the office with a combination approach.  Best, Dr. Emer.