Fat graft for weird shape forehead? (photos)

I have always had a weird assymetric shaped forehead. Fro the frontal view the sides cave in near the top and have a cone or egg shape near the top of my skull. from the side view it slopes backwards. I always wanted to fix it but don't want a coronal incision. Can fat grafts help

Forehead Augmentation

For contour augmentation fat grafts can be done. While they are unpredictable in terms of survival that would be the only way to spare yourself some type of scalp incision for the placement of more assured augmentation materials. Be aware that custom silicone forehead implants can be placed through relatively much smaller scalp incision than that of the traditional long coronal one.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer

to me, based on limited pictures in 2 dimension, not 3, you need some fill in your temples and hair transplants to  hide the slope of the skull laterally and superiorly.  the temples can be done with HA fillers which will last 2 to 4 years in that location.
you can play with that visually by coloring in a new hairline with an eyebrow pencil

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon