What are these dark spots in donor area after FUE?

had a unshaven FUE surgery a week ago. After shower was looking at my scalp could see sporadic dark spots on scalp

Dark spots on donor area

Without a photo I can only assume you are referring to the crusts/scabs that are normally seen the first few days after the FUE.  Your hair transplant surgeon/staff should have gone over with you the post op care after your procedure.   Contact your hair transplant physician to ensure that you are undertaking the necessary steps to obtain the best outcome.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

There is no way to say what you are seeing from a sentence on the Internet. It may be best for you to contact

There is no way to say what you are seeing from a sentence on the Internet.   It may be best for you to contact your doctor for a follow up exam or email your doctor some photos.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dark spots in donor area after a FUE

hailmary,

Most likely you are seeing small crusts in the area, since the punch sites are left to heal by secondary intention.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dark spots on recipient area

I suspect that what you are seeing is crusts from the actual graft placement that was not washed off in your normal post operative care.  See photos below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon