I am sharing some before and after pics. I had FUE in August 3500 graft (Photo)

Hello, I had an fue in august almost one n half month ago. I am sharing some pictures, I want to know is it look normal? crown and sides hair are shedded. I am doing oiling and taking a vitamin tablet too. Any recommendations on shampoo and rogain? please let me know as soon as you cAn you answer would help me a lot. Thank you

Post operative Recovery

At this stage, you should expect most follicles transplanted to have shed their hair fiber and your growth will begin at the 3rd month post procedure.  You should expect 5-10% growth per month.  Use of minoxidil consistently will expedite your growth and results.

Beverly Hills Physician

2 months following FUE

Your photos show a normal person who is in the recovery and all of the grafts have shed as expected. Don't worry

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE in August 3500 graft

yes, it looks normal.you may start minoxidil %5 and biotine 1000 mcg/daily to support regrowth.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Fue Post Op

Shedding of transplanted hairs in the first  month after the operation  is an almost universal characteristic of a hair transplant. This occurs because during hair transplantation a graft is temporarily stripped of its blood supply and the grafts shed their hair.  Shedding of transplanted hairs are  usually  noticed beginning  1 to 2 weeks following the procedure and continuing for up to six weeks. A very small percentage of patients do not shed and the transplanted hairs continues to grow. Please note that  It dosen`t mean that something goes wrong. Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months.  It is better to check this with your doctor but in my practice after 3 weeks I let my patients to start Rogain Foam.

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It would be wise to consult with your doctor about specific post operative care. Otherwise, the photos look

It would be wise to consult with your doctor about specific post operative care.  Otherwise, the photos look like you had surgery a few weeks ago.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon