2 weeks after FUE: Does it look normal? (photo)

Hello, I've undergone a FUE procedure because I was losing my hairline, which got even worse after a visit to my hairdresser who colored my hair and applied a keratin mask (not the Brazilian version but it didn't help my hair either as it changed its structure and it started falling out 2 weeks after the application). Does it look like I will be able to have my hairline back? It has been 2 weeks since the FUE procedure. Thank you for your opinion!

It looks like you had a hair transplant procedure. There is nothing outstanding. If you are concerned it is best to follow up

It looks like you had a hair transplant procedure.  There is nothing outstanding.  If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 weeks after FUE

At 2 weeks your recipient area is looking good. Now you just have to wait out the growth, anytime between now and 6 months from now

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Able to have hairline back

Yes, hair grafting/ transplant be an option or forehead reduction and correcting  asymmetry on your frontal hair line/forelock. But, regrowing hair is thin, undersized and not bright untill 4-5 th months of hair transplant. İt's normal for new growing hair starting to get native characteristics, waviness, curl in first 4-5 months..This actually takes 10-13 months for hair to become full mature , as thick and bright  as native hair. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

FUE recovery

Difficult to ascertain from the history provided but it sounds like you experienced some shock loss after your procedure.  This entity can occur in patients with pre-existing hair in the area of a transplant.  In the vast majority of cases this hair does regrow at the same rate that the transplanted hair regrows.