How soon can I get a Botox after laser Genesis treatment?

I want to get a Botox but how soon can I get it to be consider safe after laser treatment?

Botox and laser

It's absolutely safe to do both on the same day as they are directed at different layers of tissue. The laser affects the skin and the botox is injected into the muscles.  Neither will influence the other.  Best of luck.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

How soon can I get a Botox after laser Genesis treatment

Thank you for your question.  You can have both treatments on the same day.  If you have already received your laser treatment, then wait until your healed.  Best wishes. 

You can have Botox treatments done 2 weeks after a laser treatment depending on the treatment.

You can have Botox treatments done 2 weeks after a laser treatment depending on the treatment. Always be sure to see a board-certified facial plastic surgeon for any cosmetic treatments to the face to ensure the best results.

Lasers and Fillers and Botox -- Can Be Done Together

I do botox, lasers and fillers all on the same day without problems. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox and laser treatments

Although some doctors will combine Botox and laser treatments on the same day, I prefer to do Botox first and a few days later, perform the laser treatment.  This way, there is no worry that swelling from the laser treatment will cause unwanted spreading of the Botox.  In addition, I like the relaxation effect of Botox so the laser stimulated collagen remodels in smooth skin, not lines or wrinkles.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

These treatments can be safely performed on the same day with no issue.  I would have the laser done prior to the Botox so that you don't risk product diffusion, displacement, or denaturing though it's unlikely to occur.  Good luck!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox

You can do both of them the same day or at any time after each other. There should be no influence on having either of them done in either order!Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Hello Ilovebeauty123,

You can be treated the same day.  It is important to have the laser treatment first and then the Botox.  If you do it in the other order then the laser could damage the Botox and not give you a result.

I hope this helps and good luck. 

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and Laser

You can absolutely have Botox on the same day as the laser. I order to do it immediately after the laser. Be certain to consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question.  The laser genesis treatment acts on the skin whereas Botox is injected into the muscle below the skin.  If you experience any swelling as a result of the laser procedure, it should not affect the muscle but be limited to the overlying tissue.  Therefore, Botox should be safe to administer soon before or after the laser treatment.  I hope this helps.  Best wishes!