Any doctors in Kansas specialize in transgender related surgeries?

I'm a trans woman looking for a local doctor who can do facial feminization surgery and a breast augmentation

Facial Femininization in the TG male.

Facial feminization for transgender patients is a specialty which I have done for more than 35 years. I know of no surgeon in your area who specializes in this area.  Make sure you see many examples of the surgeons work since if it is done poorly it will be far more expensive in the long run to repair this.  You can look at many search results and make sure you meet with live patients the surgeon has done before you have the surgery. 

#Facial Feminization Surgery/#Transgender Surgery

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon