Transgender male to female, 18, wondering what makes someone (me) look boyish vs feminine? (photos)

I'm not exactly looking to get surgery on my face any time soon, and just started hormone therapy. I was wondering what makes my face look feminine vs boyish, and if so how would I be able to fix that. I know when my hair will grow out it would probably look feminine, but just wondering why it doesn't look completely feminine with short hair, and what features cause this. I'm 115 pounds and wider waist and thighs, so other than my face I don't think it would be that hard to transition body wise.

Feminine features of the face

In general,
more feminine features include smaller refined noses, arched eyebrows, enhanced eyelashes, an oval face shape with a round jawline and smaller chin, fuller lips, pretty teeth, clear skin complexion, no neck fat or pointed Adam's apple. 

MTF facial features

I agree with you.  Longer hair will do a lot for you.  You have nice eyes, lips, arched brows, and cheeks.  I think the only thing you mind consider coming around to is a rhinoplasty focused on the tip mostly.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD