I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine? (Photo)

Seeking answers to facial feminization surgery as pertaining to myself

MTF Transgender FFS

Dear Daia??  Thank you for your question and photos. You look very feminine and pretty as you are!  You could improve your look with enhancing your cheeks (implants) reducing the fullness of your lower face by removing the buccal fat pads or alternatively a Mid-Face lift, and narrowing your nostrils to balance your nose.  Difficult to evaluate your upper face as I cannot see your hairline - you may benefit from a brow lift with brow contouring to soften the eye brow area and lowering of your hairline if this is too high.  What is right for you can only be determined at the of your consultation.  I recommend doing 3D simulation images to give you the best visualization of your features and your goals.  Best of luck

Looking hot

You have some very beneficial feminine features already. Particularly your eyes. 

I would recommend: mandibular reduction laterally and buccal fat pad removal to narrow the lower 1/3rd of your face to start. To really maximize I would add fat grafting and facial contouring of the frontal bar. 

Best of luck

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

FFS recommendations

You have a very pretty and feminine appearance from your photos. Unless there is something that bothers you about your face, I don't see too many give-away "masculine" features. The best way to determine what could be done to further feminize your face is to get a plastic surgery consult. This way, your surgeon can go through the various options and procedures with you. There is really nothing better than an in-person exam to see what would suit you best. 

I wish you all the best on your journey,

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Ross Blagg, MD
Austin Physician

Feminine face

You already look beautiful!  You have great lips and eyes and your make up draws attention to these features very well. 

A few things that may help with additional contouring and feminization; cheek augmentation ( can be done with filler or implants), buccal fat removal, and reduction rhinoplasty. 

Also, we cannot see your hairline in the photos.  In some patients, lowering the hairline helps blend the facial features and appears naturally feminine. 

Best of luck

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization surgery

I agree - you look great already.  With that said - you would benefit from a subtle rhinoplasty, think upper cheek implants and buccal fat pad reductions.  I also would let the middle part of your brows grow back a little bit and do an endoscopic lower forehead bone burr reduction with fat grafting above that for more smoothing.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine?

Hi, based upon the attached photos the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is weak.  Cheek augmentation with cheek implants can craete full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.  Chin augmentation can provide harmony and balance to the lower face.  We often perform these procedures at the same time.  Hope this helps.

I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell based on your photos, and an in-person evaluation can best determine what procedures are best suited for you.  In general, procedures that can be performed on the face to give it a more feminine look include a rhinoplasty, brow reduction, cheek implants, chin reduction, and Adam's apple reduction  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gender confirmation surgery can help you to understand what your options are.  Best wishes.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS

Feminizing surgery for a mtf patient

Though I do think you have a very feminine face right now, adding cheek implants and making your nose smaller would probably add significantly to achieving a more classically attractive feminine face.

Stephen J. Pincus, MD