I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine? (Photo)

Seeking answers to facial feminization surgery as pertaining to myself

Looking hot

You have some very beneficial feminine features already. Particularly your eyes. 

I would recommend: mandibular reduction laterally and buccal fat pad removal to narrow the lower 1/3rd of your face to start. To really maximize I would add fat grafting and facial contouring of the frontal bar. 

Best of luck

DrC

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization surgery

I agree - you look great already.  With that said - you would benefit from a subtle rhinoplasty, think upper cheek implants and buccal fat pad reductions.  I also would let the middle part of your brows grow back a little bit and do an endoscopic lower forehead bone burr reduction with fat grafting above that for more smoothing.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell based on your photos, and an in-person evaluation can best determine what procedures are best suited for you.  In general, procedures that can be performed on the face to give it a more feminine look include a rhinoplasty, brow reduction, cheek implants, chin reduction, and Adam's apple reduction  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gender confirmation surgery can help you to understand what your options are.  Best wishes.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS

Feminizing surgery for a mtf patient

Though I do think you have a very feminine face right now, adding cheek implants and making your nose smaller would probably add significantly to achieving a more classically attractive feminine face.

Stephen J. Pincus, MD

I'm am 24 year old transgender mtf female. What would make me look more feminine?

Hi, based upon the attached photos the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is weak.  Cheek augmentation with cheek implants can craete full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.  Chin augmentation can provide harmony and balance to the lower face.  We often perform these procedures at the same time.  Hope this helps.