I'm a transsexual MTF. Any suggestions? (photos)

Want to ask - im a transsexual Mtf and want to make a facial surgery with forehead,nose?chin and jaw. How much its will cost for me ? i have very mascular face ... and very hollow cheekbones... big chin and square jaw... can someone help me with it ? i can spend for all things about 20 000$ 

Feminize your face.

Hello Dee,
Your face would look more feminine if your eyebrows were raised, your nose was more refined, your lower jaw was not as wide, and your chin was lengthened. These changes will enhance your beauty and youthfullness. Each of these procedures can be combined into one comprehensive surgery which would cost you about what you are planning to spend, however an precise cost quote would depend on an inperson, face-to-face conversation of your goals and an exam of your face.
I recommend that you consult with one or two board-certified plastic surgeons to give you an full understanding of these procedures.

MTF face surgery

RhinoplastyChin shaping to make less square (can be done transoral and burr the lateral aspects).  hairline advancement (forehead shortening and open browlift).  Burr reduction of the full lower forehead bone.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Facial Feminization

Hello. I agree with the need for Forehead reduction, nasal feminization surgery, cheekbone implant placement and chin reduction surgery. In my area, you can actually expect to spend a little less than the budget that you mentioned. Not all plastic surgeons are experienced in facial feminization, so I suggest that you research your physician in order to determine his expertise. 

Jaime Caloca, Jr., MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I'm a transsexual MTF. Any suggestions?

Hi, based upon the attached photos your face can be further feminized using the following procedures in the descending order of priority, in other words the ones listed first have the greatest feminization impact upon the face:

• Cheek Augmentation with cheek implants to create full, round cheeks anteriorly (in the front).
  • Rhinoplasty to reduce the size and width of the entire nose.
  • Forehead to reduce the frontal bossa, raise the eyebrows and reduce the horizontal forehead lines.
I would not do anythiong to the chin or jaw line.  Hope this helps.