What Cosmetic Procedures Should I Do to Achieve a More Feminine Look? (Mtf Transgender)

hello everyone, I'm a MTF transsexual, wondering what cosmetic procedures could I do to make myself look more feminine? I don't want to look animated, and want to achieve a very natural look, in your opinion what FFS procedures should I take into consideration?

MTF procedures

Besides breast and gebital surgeries, there are additional procedures that can help MTF individuals. These include facil feminizing procedures, removal of the Adam's apple, and laser hair removal. From what I can see in your photos, I think that rhinoplasty, and chin surgery would be most helpful to balance your face and feminize it further.

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 7 days ago

Facial Feminization Surgery for MTF.

Thank you for your question!  As an expert in this field and having lectured across the country speaking to hundreds of transgender woman, I am impressed with the look you currently have.  You are beautiful!! Typically, forehead bone prominence (bossing) can be very masculine and you don't have a problem with that.  You have nice cheeks, and jaw contour, and your upper lip length looks to be very appropriate.  You do have some chin recession that could be controlled either with a sliding genioplasty or chin implant. I can't really make out if you have a prominent Adam's apple.   I think you are extremely fortunate.  I would mention though that feminizing your nose would add to a more feminine and elegant appearance.  So overall, you look fantastic and you should be so happy to have your appearance! If and when you would like to further feminize your face, I would recommend refining your nose and adding a bit of projection to your chin.   I hope this helps!!

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 9 hours ago

MTF Transgender

Dear Melissa.  You look gorgeous as you are! You do not need any surgery to look more feminine!  You could do surgery on your chin to improve your profile but nothing else!  Good luck and enjoy life!

Christopher J. Inglefield, MBBS, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 13 days ago

FFS recommendations

You have a very natural and feminine appearance so congratulations! If you feel that you would like to look more feminine or have a different balance to your face, I recommend getting a plastic surgery consult as an in-person exam is really the best.

However, from your photos it appears that your chin could be augmented to be more prominent to balance your other features, but overall it's important that you determine what you like most about your appearance and what you might want to change. 

I wish you all the best in your journey,

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Ross Blagg, MD
Austin Physician

Last contacted 4 days ago

MTF facial questions

I think your biggest bang for the buck will be rhinoplasty.  You do have retrognathia (a retruded chin).  This can be corrected by sliding the bone forward or with an implant.  Avoid overdoing it or it will work against your goal of feminization.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Last contacted 1 day ago

Facial feminization surgery

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell from your photos what procedures to recommend.  In general, procedures designed to obtain a more feminine face include a rhinoplasty to make the nose more feminine, chin reduction, brow reduction, and Adam's apple reduction.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gender confirmation surgery can help you to understand what your options are.  Best wishes.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS

Last contacted 7 days ago