What parts of my face and what fillers should I use for a feminine face? I am working on my male to female transition. Thank you

My goal is to have a very smooth feminine face that matches with my height, 5'11 and body weight, of 180. I have very long legs, arms and a larger upper body.

Fillers can't change your bone structure

I think you need to ask "what are the best things I can I do to make myself look more feminine?"  Your brow is strong and very masculine followed by your jaw and nose.  There is no good way to actually reduce your brow with filler.  You can add juvederm or restalyne to your cheeks (the front of your cheeks under your eyes).  Full cheeks are very feminine, and they will help to balance your strong brow and make it look smaller.  You can also add some Juvederm ultra to the top of the bridge of your nose (the radix) and this will make your bow look smaller. Filling your lips with Juvederm can also look feminine.  If you want to have a significant amount of filler placed by a skilled physician, though, it will add up quickly.  Often surgery will be the best and cheapest way to reach your goals.  Have a face to face discussion with a surgeon who both performs facial feminization and injects fillers.  They can help you decide the best way to reach your goals.

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

What parts of my face and what fillers should I use for a feminine face?

Hi, based upon the attached photos, Perlane to fill out the front of the cheeks so that they are more full and round would feminize the entire face.  You have quite a strong, square chin as well as a large nose that will continue to portray an angularity, to the face which is perceived as masculine.  Rhinoplasty at some point should be considered to refime and feminize the nose.  Cheek Implants, of course, would be the next logical step for a permenent cheek enhancement.  Hope this helps.  

Fillers for facial feminiziation

It is difficult to assess based on your photographs which fillers would be best suited to provide the results you desire.  There are various fillers on the market, each of which has their own particular characteristics.  An evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon can help you to understand what your options are.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS