Is it OK to get my lips tattooed after having had Silikon injections many years ago?

I had the Silikon lip augmentation six years ago and would like to get permanent lip color. Is it advisable?

Lip Tattooing after Silikon Injections

Yes, having permanent lip color tattooed can be performed after Silikon injections. Please seek an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for your question.  It is possible to have permanent lip color applied if you previously had Silicon 1000 injected. Because of some of the side effects of SiliKon injections be sure to maintain close follow up with your injector. Best wishes