Bottom Lip veers to side sometime whens talking. Any suggestions? (photos)

When i talk, my bottom lip veers to the side after certain words.. It looks really weird and is embarassing. What can I do to fix this??

Lip Asymmetry when Speaking

I suggest consulting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for further evaluation of your lower lip and what is causing the asymmetry. Sometimes botox can help.  Best, Dr. Emer

Bottom Lip veers to side sometime whens talking. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  If this occurs just while talking but at rest your lips are more symmetrical or even there is not much you can do as this is a result of your left sided muscles are a bit more hyper dynamic and pull your lower lip to the side a bit faster than your right.  You may wish to see a board certified plastic surgeon to assess your lip position and movement to ensure that it is appropriate and there aren't any treatment options.