Lip injections to create double lobed lip?

I am happy with the volume of my lips and have never thought of needing to enlarge them, however, I love the look of double lobed bottom lips. Or rather the vertical crease that some people have on their lower lip. Is it possible to create this look using injectables?

Lip filler?

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Yes, hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to safely re-shape your lips. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Lip filler?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your excellent question.  I would suggest a conservative lip augmentation with a small amount of Juvederm.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes!

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Lip Enhancement

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation can achieve your desired look. I suggest that you explore fat injections through a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. It is also helpful for us if you were to post pictures.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Enhancement

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injectibles give the temporary double lobes but implants give a permanent one.

Yes you can get the double lobed lower lips with fillers and also with more permanent implants. It looks natural and really nice.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

fillers can be used to augment the lips in many ways. I suggest you see an expert who is great at facial sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thank you for your question.  Dermal fillers are an excellent method of adjusting the shape and volume of different parts of the lips to accentuate particular anatomical portions such as the lower lip cleft.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation and administration of your injections. 

Lobed lips

It is definitely possible to accentuate the two lobes of the lower lip with carefully planned injections of a thinner filler such as Restylane Silk or Juvederm Ultra. This helps give a natural "pucker" to the lips when at rest which is quite attractive. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Lobed lips

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Lip injections

Thank you for your question.  Of course hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to safely re-shape your lips, Juvederm, Belotero work very well.  Also, a fat transfer to the lips is a good option for reshaping them.  I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon to get all your questions answered to best reach your goals. 

Lip injections