Asymmetrical lips, nose and eyes; what can I do to fix it? (Photo)

I hate the way that my lips are so uneven and I've noticed, particularly in pictures that my nose is crooked. My uneven lips are most noticeable when I smile and it's always really annoyed me. One of my eyes is round while the other is almond shaped. What can I do to fix it?

Conservative Lip Augmentation With Juvederm

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Based on your photograph, you appear to have some baseline asymmetry of your lips that is accentuated by smiling as you described.  I would suggest a conservative lip augmentation with a small amount of Juvederm.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully address your concerns and discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes!

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert for an in person evaluation. Fillers can be used to augment the lip and improve asymmetry of the nose. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip Asymmetry and Correction

You can absolutely correct this lip asymmetry with the right amount and technique of filler. You have a beautiful face and the asymmetry can be corrected.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Asymmetry

Your asymmetry is only apparent when you smile, so correction must be done with great care because your lips are quite attractive when in repose. I recommend correction with a filler like Juvederm Ultra plus by an experienced injector very conservatively because over correction will cause another asymmetry. If you like the result, then you can consider fat transfer for a longer lasting result.  Rhinoplasty is an option for your nose, but I cannot see your eyes very well in photo.Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience treating lips and noses. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

You have normal asymmetry of the lips and eyes. I would not recommend to do anything at this point...

Face asymmetry

based on the picture posted, I do not see any asymmetry in the face , lips or eyes.
Any surgery is un necessary.
Your look at your body image is not normal.
Psychiatric help with body dysmorphic syndrome can be of help

Facial Asymmetries

The uneven lips can be improved by a vermilion advancement on the smaller side. The nose can be improved by a rhinoplasty to straighten and make the tip more narrow. Your picture does not show the eyes very well but it is unlikely that changes in the eye shape can be done.

Asymmetrical lips, nose and eyes, what can I do to fix it?

Thank you for your question.  Each person has some asymmetry between the right and left sides of their face and in most instances you will notice these differences much more than anyone else.  That said you can try and minimize differences in the nose and lips with the use of dermal fillers to subtly correct volume and shape differences.  As these are more detailed injections, be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.