I have thought about rhinoplasty, facelift and now I think chin reduction. What do you think would improve my face most? (Photo)

Rhinoplasty + Facelift + fat grafts

I would not touch your chin, I think you should get a really good result from a facelift with fat grafts to give you a better looking and rejuvenated face and also a Rhinoplasty to give you a better and more refined nose. I would not do it at the same time. 

Neither a facelift or a chin reduction seem appropriate for you. You don't have enough loose tissues to justify a facelift and your chin is not big enough to warrant any type of chin reduction. Rhinoplasty may be a good option but better pictures of your face are needed for better assessment of that facial reshaping option.

Facelift, chin reduction rhinoplasty

Unfortunately the pictures are casual snapshots, not clinical pictures. They do not give precise information about what bothers you.
However, from what I see, there would be little benefit from having a facelift as there is not much sagging tissue to lift.
I do not think, from the pictures, that your chin would benefit from any kind of surgery.
I get the feeling that your nose may be a bit long, especially when smiling.
You have an appealing face and if I saw profile pictures, I may recommend that you consider a conservative, closed rhinoplasty.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

What to do...

You have very nice facial structure.  You would need to be examined, but I think some filler like Voluma in your cheeks might be all you need.  Your nose is a separate issue.  It is long and pointed.  A rhinoplasty would go a long way to correcting that.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible facial improvements.

While only a face to face consultation, with frontal, tangential and side views can allow a full evaluation of what may be improved, your photos show a very fit, athletic appearance.  I see no reason for a facelift, as your skin has no redundancy, your jawline is smooth and straight and your neck contour youthful.  Some minimal facial fillers to add volume restoration to your face/temples would likely be helpful, as everyone loses volume in their face as they age.   Side views and measurements would be best to evaluate your chin and nose for possible refinement, although my feeling is only minimal, if any contouring should be considered.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for a detailed consultation.

Facelift - Rhinoplasty - Chin Reduction

From the photographs, it is difficult to advise you. Chin reduction and most of rhinoplasty provide profile improvements; therefore, these areas are best examined using a side view image. 
Your face does not strike me as droopy; rather you lost facial volume. 
I would recommend a personal consultation with a facial cosmetic surgeon in order to understand pros and cons of these procedures. 

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Facelift and Chin Surgery

Before I answer your question, I would like to say that it is wonderful to see the happy photographs that you have sent, and the happy children with you.  Regarding what I would advise you to do surgically:  it is always up to the patient: we plastic surgeons simply provide information so that you can make an educated decision, because ultimately it is YOUR aesthetic and YOUR face that you will live with for the rest of your life. In looking at your nose:  a rhinoplasty could help feminize your nose.  The trick is to make the rhinoplasty look natural, because the moment a patient looks "done," the patient looks old.  The same is true of a facelift.  It is all about natural beauty. Regarding your chin:  without proper photos or a consultation, it is difficult to offer an opinion.  I suggest you find a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience.  If you can not arrange for an in-office appointment, many of us conduct Skype of phone consultations.  Please research your potential surgeon carefully, reading reviews, checking his/her educational background, and looking at before-and-after photos.

Surgical options

In general, I caution patients against chin reduction because that strong foundation will make your neck look better longer.  If your nose is of concern, rhinoplasty can be done in a subtle way so as not to change your  overall appearance - just softening your  features.  It might be a bit premature for a facelift.

Jennifer Parker Porter, MD, FACS
Bethesda Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a conservative  rhinoplasty. with a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a dorsal hump reduction.  You could consider fat grafting to give you more youthful volume in your face. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD