How does having a baby affect a fat transfer surgery? Should I wait until after I have a baby? Help

Hi guys I want to get a fat transfer surgery from my stomach to my left buttcheek just because I have a dent now from an accident i had years ago Im just worried about it being uneven Im 28 and have not had kids i do plan to have in the next year or so how does having a baby affect the surgery? Should i wait until after I have a baby? Help

For fat transfers, the process will work to help you both before and after pregnancy, so you should choose when you would like this performed.

Buttock augmentation

It is up to you to decide when to have surgery to correct your deformity. Best of luck with you decision to move forward.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Yes, I would recommend that you finish having children prior to undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon