Brazilian Butt Lift after lap band? (Photo)

Hello I finally lost the weight I wanted to achieve with the lapband. I now would like to have a Brazilian Butt Lift is it possible to do Lipo on my abdomen and back flanks or do I need to get a Tummy Tuck along with the Butt Lift.

BBL after Lap Band

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. Congrats on your weight loss. You would benefit from TT and BBL with lipo of your abdomen flanks and back. Make sure you consult with bc ps experienced in this procedure. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift after lap band?

Liposuction and BBL as well as a tummy tuck would likely yield the best overall result.

BBL

Congratulations on your weight loss. You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  If you are a candidate, the BBL might be a good thing to start with, then you can move on to a tummy tuck, etc.. Best of luck.

Brazilian but lift, LAP BAND

Congratulations on weight loss!
After seeing your photos, to stay as you wish, you only need liposuction all your back, waist, fat graffing in buttocks and tummytuck.
Always look for a board certified plastic surgeon
Regards,

Marmol Shailyn MD

Shailyn Marmol, MD

BBL vs tummy tuck

Congratulations on the weight loss.  A BBL can be performed with liposuction of the abdomen and lower back.  It's important however to understand that the abdomen will not be smooth and tight from liposuction alone.  While the fat obtained from liposuction of the abdomen can be used for BBL a tummy tuck would be needed to achieve a smooth, flat, and tight abdominal area.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD