Can I have a round 2 BBL? (Photos)

My ass is deflating even though I had 900 ccs injected into each cheek I want it fuller. I had 5000 cc taken out on my original bbl in February but my bra roll and thighs are still full of fat and so is my upper abdomen My thighs are deformed from the lipo I need to get round 2 of revision, how soon? And will my results be any better???

Round 2 BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  I think it is possible.  The main questions are:  1) How much excess fat is there?  2) Where is the excess fat located? 3) How big of a butt do you want? and 4) How much contouring with fat needs to be done?  As Long as we can meet your goals with the available fat.  Yes!  For Revision BBL an inperson consultation is always best.  An unknown is always what is the quality of the fat I am removing and will it be high quality enough to re-inject.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Revision BBL

Sorry to hear your BBL has not met your expectations. It's ideal to wait at least 6 months between BBL sessions to allow all of your swelling to resolve from your liposuction sites. To truly get a round, firm buttock, based on your pictures, it would be ideal for you to gain a little more fat - I'd estimate in the vicinity of 10-15 lbs. Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  I would recommend that you wait 6 months before a revision surgery to give you body time to heal and recover.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Can I have a round 2 BBL? (Photos)

Wait time to go for a round 2 BBL is 6 month to let your body heal. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Revision BBL surgery

It is possible to have a second BBL procedure however you must have sufficient fat in order to have  a successful outcome. Wait at least six months from your first procedure and be aware that contour irregularities are more likely whenever you have liposuction for a second time in the same areas. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in your area for a detailed exam.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD