Will Electrolysis effect my BBL results?

Hi , i'm going to have a BBL next month , i'm very excited :)) alltough i am worried if electrolysis treatments on my butt effect my BBL results negatively ( shrinking ) or any infections ? thank you so much

Electrolysis after a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I would recommend reaching out to your surgeon.  I would not have a problem with a patient getting electrolysis after 6 weeks from the procedure. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Electrolysis effect my BBL

It will have small effect on the fat graphs placed in the muscle
or the subcutaneous tissue which are required for Brazilian Butt Lift .You can count on a certain amount of redness, swelling,
welts, tiny blisters, scabs, dryness, and ingrowns between treatments.
These temporary side effects must be treated properly to avoid permanent skin
damage.

Electrolysis hair removal and BBL

Great question!

Electrolysis hair removal is performed by placing chemical or electrical heat into the hair root to destroy the growth center of the hair. It only involves the first 5mm of the skin in depth.  It will have minimal to no effect on the fat graphs placed in the muscle or the subcutaneous tissue which are required for BBL augmentation. 
I wish you well with your procedure and recovery,

Dr McAdoo, 32,000 procedures, 20 years experience, AOA board-certified plastic surgeon