Pain sitting after BBL?

I am experiencing pain went sitting 3 months and 3 weeks after BBL . Is this normal?

Pain after BBL

At three months it is unusual for someone to have pain after a BBL. Best to be seen in person to determine what might be causing this.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for the inquiry!The healing process for a BBL varies per patient. It is normal to be feeling discomfort at three months; however, the pain should not be interfering with your daily life. My patients have found that pillows angled toward the pain have provided relief from pressure for extended periods of time. If ever you feel discomfort, you should contact your surgeon and voice your concerns. Always consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to ensure optimal results!Best of luck