Which doctors accept Alphaeon Credit for a BBL?

I am seeking doctors throughout the US who accept Alphaeon Credit. I woulf prefer someone in Florida, or in Georgia, or whoever is best. I have noticed that on the West Cost, BBL prices are super high!

Financing and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   Alphaeon should have a list of physicians that accept their Credit.  Our office accepts Alphaeon.   As for price, a BBL average price is $7,900.  I would ALWAYS be wary of ULTRA low prices.  Why?  Because 1 of 2 things are going on: 1) It is a bait and switch price tactic or simply is just the surgeon fess (Not all inclusive) or 2) Quality Control & Safety Measures are being cut out to reduce the cost.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

HiGo to the credit company of your choices website. They have a list of providers they work with in Chicago.
Our practice accepts Alphaeon. Many others in Chicago do as well.

David Shifrin, MD