Is it damaging to fat cells to color your hair after Brazilian butt lift?

I thought I read something about not coloring your hair. If it is not good, how long should I wait?

Coloring hair

Thank you for your question. You should be fine coloring your hair after a BBL. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

No - Is it damaging to fat cells to color your hair after Brazilian butt lift?

There is no direct effect to your Brazilian Butt Lift from coloring your hair. The only time coloring your hair would be an issue, is if you had a facial plastic surgery procedure.Always consult with your surgeon for advice as questions come up. However, I do not advise my patients to refrain from coloring their hair while healing from their Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.Best of luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

BBL and hair coloring

Coloring one's hair should have no impact on the survival of fat cells after a brazilian butt lift..