How soon after v beam is it ok to have micro needling for acne scars?

Vbeam laser and microneedling at the same time

It is perfectly safe to VBeam laser and microneedling together.  In fact, they compliment each other very well. The microneedling exfoliates the outer layer of skin while the Vbeam improves the appearance of redness, broken capillaries, vessels and veins.  Symptoms of rosacea are improved with Vbeam as well as acne scars. Perfect for acne scars, especially with multiple treatments.

Getting the right timeline--vbeam and microneedling (add prp)

I do lasers and microneedling at the same time there is no reason why you'd have to wait. I always do microneedling with prp for best results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.