Veins under the eye. Do blue and purple veins under the eye become visible due to hollowness under the eye?

Do blue and purple veins under the eye become visible due to hollowness under the eye?

Lower eyelid blue veins

I would suggest a selective microphlebectomy of the lower eyelids to help remove the isolated blue veins on the lower eyelids. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Lower eyelid blue veins

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Under eye v

Loss of volume under the eyes does lead to more prominent appearing veins in that area. Also genetic, sun exposure and aging all play a role. There are treatments available for under eye veins.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Under eye v

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon