What is the best and safest method to remove veins around the eyes? (Photo)

I have always had dark circles under my eyes due to hollowness and purple veins/broken capillaries in the area. I have tried fillers which help a bit but they only last a few months. Even with the fillers, however; the broken capillaries that I have above my eyelids and under my eyes are still visible and difficult to hide. I wanted to know if there are any safe and effective methods to remove these veins. The ones above my eyes are purple and thinner than the the blue/purple ones under my eyes.

Eyelid area veins

Bad upon the information you submitted, the vascular laser or IPL treatments would probably be the best. Sclerotherapy is an option fro some of the veins on the lower lid but with more risk involved. I would see a dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Veins around eyes.

Veins around the eyes are common and there are many good ways to treat them including laser, fine needle RF, Vein wave, Vein Gogh, IPL and even sclerotherapy if the veins are larger.  You have small veins.  See a person with experience in treating around eye veins.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Veins near the eyes

The answer to your question depends on where the veins are located. Veins that are outside of the area of the eye socket can safely and easily be treated with a vascular laser, such as Excel V. Veins within the socket, such as on the lids, are more difficult. They can, at times, be treated with laser.  However, your eyes will need to be protected with corneal protectors which sit on the eye. Not all physicians have experience with this. I would recommend that you find a laser specialist with experience treating in this area. There are special considerations that are best addressed by a physician with special expertise expertise and experience in this area.