Best treatment for these types of scars? And is milia under my eyes? (photos)

What would work best on these scars and what type of scars are they? Are all of the little tiny holes pores or scars? would subscision work on the big red one? Also under my eyes there are loads of tiny little white spots. Are these milia? I thought they were but they don't seem big enough for milia & also I tried squeezing one (bad I know!) just to see & it was impossible to pop so not sure if they are something else. It seems to be that "chicken skin" type texture. Thanks very much in advance

Acne scars on the face

Atrophic acne scars with high depth to width ratios can be improved with a combination of subcision, fillers, and Ematrix RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles