What size roughly (as I know you cannot be 100% sure) would a 250cc breast implant take an 32A?

Shape and profile is more important than the size of the implant.

Dear Sophie, it is very difficult to be specific about cup size because it is not a precise science.  Furthermore, the shape and the profile of the implant are critical in producing the result as a 250cc implant could come in a variety of shapes and profiles and it would depend on the dimensions of your frame and the sort of look that you were trying to achieve as to which shape and profile would suit you.  I hope my short video is helpful.

Good luck.

You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Implants

The change will vary with the person, but generally a 250 cc implant in a 32A breast would take you to a B or possibly a C cup depending on the bra maker.

The final cup size depends on what you start with, what you ad, and who makes the bra.

Which implant size?

hi

Thanks for your question.

It is so important to get this right. 

The best thing is to remove the guesswork and have a consultation with a surgeon who uses 3D simulations. It is important to also have an examination by a skilled surgeon. Please see the video below and good luck.

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

It really is impossible to give an accurate prediction tear question.  I suggest that you try the Rice test which is described in the length below to see the effect of 250 cc on your breast.

Breast implants: What cup size does a 250 cc implant relate to?

If you have a petite frame, 250cc would be roughly one a half cup size more than what you are currently wearing. This volume would be close to one and a quarter cup size more on a woman with a larger frame. Hope this information helps. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." 

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Best breast implants for me?

There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved. For example, I do not think that the generalizations of "200 cc equates to 1 cup" hold any validity or are helpful in any specific or practical way. 

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, 

I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "B or C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.