Revision surgeon required for thin skin patient. Can you suggest credible surgeons in America? (Photos)

5 years ago I had a terrible rhinoplasty in the uk to remove my dorsal hump which I still have plus several other problems-a dent on the right side of my nose,extremely visible graft,left nostril has a bump inside & is pulling up/twisting,nostrils pull outwards and tip pulls down when I smile,my nose whistles and I can't breathe properly.I also have thin skin so require a very skilled surgeon.Can you suggest credible surgeons in America

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Thin skin does make a revision rhinoplasty  a challenge, so it is important to look for very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. The residual dorsal hump can be shaved down, and the indentations  need to be filled out with spreader grafts harvested from either inside the nose, or the ear. For more information in many examples, please see the link and the video below

Based on the pictures posted, you seem to have major issues with the thinning or scarring of the nasal skin, cartillege and boney structures.The thinned skin pose major risk of loosing skin when elevated.There are few rhinoplasty surgeons that can attempt a correction and minmal risk.I recommend someone I knowDr. Bahman GuyuronChairman department of Plastic SurgeryCase Western Reserve UniversityCleveland, Ohio

Revision rhinoplasty for multiple issues.

Revision rhinoplasty for multiple issues. I and other revision rhispecialists have done noses like yours and worse. Both your cosmetic and breathing concerns can be markedly improved. Go to the revision rhinoplasty section of photos of my website and others to se noses like yours and worse. You will NOT need a rib graft. 

Revision Rhinoplasty

So sorry for your aggravation but all isn't lost..... although your rhinoplasty was not done meticulously or anatomically, you still appear to have plenty to work with..... depending upon the availability of your septal cartilage (you may require rib cartilage), you definitely need bilateral spreader grafting, tip-work to soften your domes and columellar strut grafting to set your tip projection/rotation.... In thin skinned patients (particularly in the setting of revisions), I have had nice success with a fascia 'blanket' obtained from the abdominal wall at the time of rib harvest... although the swelling lasts a bit longer, this technique serves to thicken up the dermis layer of the nasal skin
you can find many plastic surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty but they can be elusive to identify.... you will need a careful evaluation and a well thought out plan.... the only way to have the confidence of knowing you have chosen the right revision rhinoplasty surgeon is to put a little time/effort into sitting down with a few..... a good starting point is excellent training and board certification but sadly when it comes to rhinoplasty that is not nearly enough.... make sure the surgeons you take the time to meet with have:
1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience
2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time
3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty 
4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases
5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly
6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients

good luck