Any suggestions for Revision Rhinoplasty?

hey doctors i my self will try a revision rhinoplasty to restore my old nose if that's possible(not my exact nose for sure), so I been seeing also many people at the same boat as I wanting their pre surgery noses. My question is, did any doctor operated to restore a patient's nose to look like before? I had my septum lowered 2mm, tip rotation 2mm, cephalic trimming, alar cartilage reshaped. my nose don't look so different from my original. but its much smaller and less attractive on my face.

Revision rhlinoplasty: can I restore my old nose/

It is not possible to restore your old nose exactly but a revision rhlinoplasty with cartilage grafts should be able to largely achieve your goals. Your request is unusual but not rare.  You need to go to a surgeon experienced in revision rhinoplasty, and an in person consultation is necessary to fully explore what is realistic.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish making the required changes on the nose moving forward, but it's impossible to put the nose back to where it used to be originally. Computer imaging of the current nose would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with existing structures of cartilage and bone.

Nose revision

Dores, all you can do is wait a year and see an experienced facial surgeon that does "only faces" and get evaluated. Only an exam by a qualified experienced surgeon can give you any idea if your goals are realistic. Photos do not give us enough information to base an opinion on other than a guess. Search the Internet and good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon