How long for swelling in radix forehead area to go down after revision?

I had a revision seven months ago where a small radix (ear cartilage) graft was removed. The area between my forehead is still swollen and lacks definition. I look like a lion or avatar character and I am getting concerned, it's been almost eight months.

Dear newgirlAt seven months, the radix should have minimal swelling. The tip can stay swollen for a longer time period. photographs might be helpful in giving you more information.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Swollen nose after revision rhinoplasty

Swelling is very common after revision rhinoplasty. The radix is particularly prone to swelling due to the rich vascular supply to the underlying muscles of the      forehead and the nose. It usually swells and widens. The swelling can remain for 12 months or longer. It will eventually go down and look normal. Check with your surgeon to rule out an infection. Hope this is helpful.