Over-resected nose bridge. Options? (Photos)

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I think my surgeon left my bridge too scooped. It looks very fake from some angles. Anyone can tell. I made a simulation of how I want my nose to be. What are my options? Could I use PMMA to that area safely? Would a revision be my best bet? I'm now not sure if my surgeon is skilled enough to fix it since he thinks my nose looks good like that. I also don't want to use temporary fillers forever. :( Thank you.

Low Bridge after Rhinoplasty

I agree better definition of your bridge would improve your results. First, I suggest that you wait another 6 months before making any changes. Although more invasive I recommend that a young lady like yourself augment the bridge using a diced cartilage/fascia graft which will provide permanent correction rather than repeated fillers the rest of your life. 

Revision rhinoplasty

Hi thanks to share you concern.As it is only 3 months post rhinoplasty wait for 6 months for the tip swelling to reduce and then decide a redo procedure.still you feel an over resected bridge is persisting a dorsal augmentation with cartilage will be a better option instead of fillers.please do consult a board certified surgeon and get a proper assessment.