What is the deformity causing this indent in the top of my nose? Had primary rhinoplasty 7 year ago. (photo)

I know my nose is now deviated and the tip area is asymmetric but I can't figure out what this is. It's definitely the bone I can feel if I run my finger over it it goes down and out to the left until you can't feel the bone structure. Is it because of my deviation? If it was straightened would this go? I have closed off one nostril and breathed in, this makes it more noticeable. At night when I go to sleep I also find one nostril stuffed up, clears when I get up in the morning.

Indentation on nose

It looks like you have a form of 'open roof' on the dorsum of your nose, which could be amenable to either surgical or non-surgical correction. I would seek the advice of an experienced, specialist rhinoplasty surgeon in your area so that you can understand the best options in your case.

Revision rhinoplasty to straighten nose and repair dent.

Revision rhinoplasty to straighten nose and repair dent .an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon can repair both. You may have a portion of your nasal bone that is missing that can be replaced with cartilage etc see a surgeon who is very experienced and does natural revisions.