Buccal fat removal and nose surgery? (Photo)

26 yrs and I have been wanting to removal the fat out of my cheeks to give a slimmer appearance also a nose job thinner bridge and the end of my nose to look smaller. How long would this procedure and the recovery also can I do both surgeries at the same time?

Buccal fat and rhinoplasty

Great question! In regards to the rhinoplasty part of the procedure, narrowing the bridge, improving the nasal tip definition - the recovery process is about a week.  You wear a small cast during this time, and it is removed at the end of the week.  It is not very painful - rather it feels like you have a bad sinus congestion for that time.  Swelling continues to improve over the coming weeks as with most rhinoplasties.  This depends on your skin, your own healing, etc.  Basically, it can vary dramatically between patients, however, most patients look good and are happy by week 2-3.  As far as buccal fat removal is concerned, you feel pretty sore the next 2-3 days with noted swelling for the first week that then decreases pretty quickly.  Again, not painful, just feels sore.  Many patients do both of these procedures together - it is actually a very common combination.  I suggest you discuss it with your PS during consultations and make sure that they feel comfortable with both aspects of the procedure.  Best of luck! 

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon