I don't like my cheeks when i smile; what do I do? (Photos)

Hi everyone, i hate my cheeks when i smile. They get round and so wierd. I think there is fat there but im not fat anywhere. Is there something i can do?

I don't like my cheeks when i smile; what do I do? = it depends of what part of the cheek you are talking about #buccalfat

The cheeks have two components: the upper cheeks and the lower cheeks .

Buccal fat removal is a procedure that only addresses the fullness of the LOWER cheeks..

Patients interested in determining if candidates for  buccal fat pad removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face

Evaluation for buccal fat pad removal is done with the face at rest.

The movement of soft tissue generated by smiling is not really addressed by buccal fat pad reduction. Excess fullness in the mid-cheek region is assessed when the patient's faces expressionless.