Treatment for beard and mustache growth?

I am 50 years old and have no hair in my body. Hair i have reasonably and thin hairs in under arms and pubic area). I have thin hairs here and there in moustache and beard area. Is there any kind of treatment available. if yes which branch of medicine should I approach? My hereditary is not strong in terms of hair though my brothers all have moustaches please suggest a solution

Beard and mustache hair transplant

You first need to establish the cause for your hair loss. If you have genetic malenpatren hair loss with good donor zone then you may be a canadidate for hair transplant. It is best to see a hair loss specialist first. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Treatment for beard and mustache

you may restore the beard area and moustache with grafts harvested from your scalp hair. you would have a very successfull ad satisfied result

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Beard and moustache

You should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your face as well as your donor situation, and discuss the possible options that you have available to you. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Wants beard hair

See a hair transplant surgeon who can transplant hair from the head or other areas to your beard

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon