Small bump on tip of nose after Septorhinoplasty? What is this and will it go away? (photos)

I had a septorhinoplasty done just over 6 weeks ago. I am noticing a small bump/indentation on one side of my nose. I have attached pictures for reference. 

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Bump on the nose after rhinoplasty

it is very difficult to say with certainty what is the cause of the bump. It may be mild irregularity of the tip cartilage, cartilage graft visible through the skin or a local infection/ fibrosis. There seems to be a small area of erythema (redness) around the bump which may go along with the infection etiology. I suggest you speak with your surgeon about this. If there is an infection it may need to be medically treated.  

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD