My nose is so hard and stiff, why are there pointy bones sticking up into my nostrils? Is this normal? (photos)

I went to have my deviated seltum fixed and to straighten out my nose. My nose USED to be very soft and squishy and now is completely stiff and feels very odd on my face. There is a bone sticking into my right nostril and the left nostril feels almost completely closed (and sounds like im breathing through a tiny straw). I had the surgery a month ago. I'm so upset and confused! my nose looks straighter but the inside is worse and it feels very wrong. Also, new bumps on either side near my eyes?

At one month you are likely very swollen and it is normal to be stiff.  Best to give it time to settle and soften and then re-evaluate. Best of luck.