Breast is bigger than the other after fat removal and lift with implant 415cc - really scared!

hi i had a breast lift with implants 18 days ago my right breast fat was taken out of to even them out, and i had a lift with implants. 415 cc anchor method lift. the right one where he took fat out of is so swollen and getting bigger everyday my scars are stretching and my areola is HUGE they look uneven and my right breast hurts please help my doctor just said to wear a tighter bra I WAS NEVER TOLD BEFORE TO MAKE SURE I WEAR A BRA!!i thought it was just swollen but its getting so much bigger

Healing process

It is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation and some asymmetry is to be expected. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change. It can take 4-6 months to see your final results. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have with your surgeon for his or her evaluation and advice. Good luck 

Dean Vistnes,M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francsico Bay Area 

#realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Postop swelling

Hello, it is difficult to know if this is temporary swelling or some other issue like a fluid collection based on a description and photos.  If the swelling is getting worse I would suggest contacting your surgeon for a proper assessment.

Breast asymmetry

This may be swelling or it may represent fluid. You are best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  Good luck.