Left breast is a lot bigger than my right after breast with implants? (Photos)

its been 5 days post op breast lift with implants and my left breast is MUCH larger than my right my surgeon took a bit of fat our of my right breast to make them even.... did he take out too much fat? here are some photos the smaller one is the one he took fat out of

Breast symmetry

It is too early to tell. You are only a few days post-op and likely very swollen. Give it 4-6 months minimum to see how things heal.

Breast Uneven

It will take several weeks for your breast to settle and take shape.  Re-evaluate your result in 3 to 4 months with your surgeon .

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breasts not even

Congratulations on your recent ! It is still to early in your post-op for you to be able to tell the true size right now.  Your implants won't feel or look natural till about 2-3 months post-op. Best of luck!