What is the cheapest and fastest way to get rid if my double chin?

Chin Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Contouring for double chin

Thank you for this wonderful question! I offer two options for contouring to the neck and chin area which provide quick and beautiful results. Kybella is available as a non surgical approach and laser assisted smart liposuction is available as a minimally invasive surgical approach. I have found with the laser assisted smart liposuction skin tightening as well as contouring is achieved beautifully with very minimal down time. A personalized consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will allow you to explore the right treatment for you! I hope you have found this information helpful and I wish you luck! 

Patrick Viscardi, MD
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Kybella

Treatment options for a double chin include liposuction, Kybella, or Cool Mini CoolSculpting.  Make sure to discuss your goals with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

John Burns, MD

Cheapest and fastest way to get rid of double chin

Everyone is different, so sometimes one method may work better than another to reduce a double chin.  Photographs or and examination of you would be needed to determine which method might be of most benefit to you.  In general, liposuction under the chin can frequently be the fastest and least expensive treatment of a double chin.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your lower face from the front and side will help in the evaluation to determine if the chin is weak or there is excess fat (and or skin) below the chin.  If the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  If excess fat is present, this can be reduced with liposuction which is much quicker, more reliable and effective at removing fat than a skin treatment or fat dissolving fluid injection.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. 

Hope this helps.

Chin Contouring with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

This is tough to answer without pictures.  I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin in those who are candidates but Kybella can be used as an alternative. Cost will vary. See an expert. Best. Dr. Emer