23yr old Brisbane, not overweight, (56kg) wanting to get rid of double chin? What's best for enlarged pores?

I'm not overweight, but have a double chin and in photos it's very obvious and ruining my self esteem. Would lipo benefit or laser/ultrasound? How much would it cost & does anyone in Brisbane do it? Also, is microdermabrasion bad on 23yr olds? Is a peel of some sort better? I'm feeling very self conscious of my pores lately and have uneven skin when I never had pimples as a teen really :/ (excuse the redness I had a shower just before taking these pics)

23 and have a double chin, thoughts?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers, liposuction, facial implants (Cheek Implants, Chin Implants) and/or facelifts when needed.  The photos show a balanced chin projection with some excess fat and skin below the chin "double chin".  From the amount of each, it appears that fat removal plus some local excision of excess skin might be required.  I perform this under local anesthetic using a small, curved incision under the chin in about 15 minutes.  Minimal downtime and patients fly home in a day or so.

I have included information on chin implant surgery for comparison purposes but you do not appear to be a candidate for placement of a chin implant from these photos.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

Hope this helps.

A Plan of Action

I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin in those who are candidates but Kybella can be used as an alternative. I love clear + brilliant laser, salicylic acid peels, and microneedling/PRP for large pores and uneven skin. See an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.