Are there monthly payment plan options for liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift, or do you have to pay in one payment?

Financing

There are financing options offered by surgeons. The financing company pays off your surgery for you, and then you make monthly payments to the financing company. These payments can be just a couple hundred a month. When you find a surgeon, ask about this option. 

Payment Plans for Plastic Surgery

This is a good question.  There are many ways to pay for plastic surgery procedures.  Most offices accept cash, check and credit card.  There are also financing programs as well such as Care Credit.  However, it is important, just like other purchases in life, to make sure that you can afford what you are purchasing.  Make sure that your plastic surgeon's office explains all of the costs involved and that you ask any questions that you have.  Also, if you do decide on a financing option, make sure that you read the fine print about interest rates and other fees.  There are some great deals such as 6 month no interest to finance your plastic surgery procedure, but you need to make sure that you are able to pay off the bills in time to avoid any interest payments.

Good Luck.  

David Shafer, MD

In my office we have various financing options to make surgery affordable. We deal with many financing options and try to find ways to make surgery affordable.

George Lefkovits, MD

Cosmetic payement plans

There are financing companies that can finance cosmetic surgery. You can start paying the doctor till all the cost is paid for before the surgery.
However if your finances are limited, think how you will pay if there is a need for further surgery/
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

My office works with many finance companies in addition to CareCredit, so that patients can afford procedures they would like to have.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Each doctor's office have different types of payments, in my office we offer credit, debit card finance with good and bad credit and layaway plans. 

BBL and liposuction and payment plans

There are many types of payment plants available.  You should ask your doctor's office about finance plans available to you.

Payment Plans for cosmetic surgery

Yes there are payment plans such as credit cards.....MC,Visa, Am Exp....etc.  Then there are companies that loan money at very high interest rates for cosmetic surgery.   Offices generally avoid the process of  directly loaning out money because of the administrative complexities.   So call the offices and see what plans are available.   Be sure and look at total costs because they can be very steep.    My Best,  Dr C