Ultherapy versus Advanced PRP for neck? (photo)

Which is the most effective, Ultherapy versus Advanced PRP for neck?

PRP versus Ultherapy

Dear patient, I see a lot of loose skin. Did you lose a lot of weight recently. I perform the Ecclipse PRP and also have a lot of experience with the latest Ulthera. In my experience Ultherapy is a much better choice for you. You may need a second treatment a few months later. Also consider fillers such as Voluma and Juvederm in the cheekbones.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Ultherapy versus Advanced PRP for neck?

PRP is great for sagging wrinkled skin only. Ultherapy® is great for sagging skin plus sagging underlying fat and muscle. Please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist